Just Another Manic Monday!

Just another Manic Monday!!  Back to getting everyone ready for school and out the door.  I am so glad the weather is going to be nice this week. I am ready for the 60 degree weather!  Hopefully we can send all the boots and snowpants home for good now.  Tonight Dustin needs to get everything ready for his Boy Scout meeting and Haley doesn’t have volleyball any more. Chloe will get home just in time for dinner from Badminton. That should mean that we actually get to eat dinner as a family again which seems like forever since we have gotten the opportunity to do that. I hate cooking dinner and thinking about what to cook, but I really enjoy eating dinner with the entire family at the table. I like when I still get to hear about their days and even though Brian may get irritated at times, I love when they act goofy. One of these days it will just be Brian and I and I am sure I’ll miss the craziness.  Until then I can enjoy the crazy people in my house and continue to struggle with what we should eat for dinner that is quick and easy so that we can enjoy our short times together. It is nice that when they aren’t super busy they can now help cook dinner, but I miss when they were little and we had nowhere for them to go but bed!  Knowing how fast those years seemed to fly by, I am trying to enjoy the crazy weeknights we tend to have. 

2 thoughts on “Just Another Manic Monday!

1. You paint such a busy, yet cozy picture of your family evening! Loved reading this. I can totally relate to hating thinking about what to cook. I HATE that part of the evening, too!

2. Time definitely flies so I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying the craziness while it lasts. I, too, miss the times that we were all in one place . . . home! Now we are trying to figure out who can be at what game so they all feel supported. I hope your night was memorable!