Never Ending Laundry!

3/24

Laundry: Why do we have so much all the time?  It seems like a never ending thing in our house. I realize we added another person in our house recently, but it just seems to pile up all the time. I try to do it on weekends and I used to be able to get it done. For some reason lately weekends have been crazy and I don’t get all the laundry done. We either have a dance competition or birthday party or something that takes up the weekend. Normally, I don’t mind I can do a few loads during the week, but this week things I want done seem to keep piling up. Trying to pack. Guess everyone wants clean clothes!!  Luckily the weather got cold so we can pack the shorts and swimsuits without having to worry we might need them.  I get so frustrated when my sweet children try to tell me they are too busy to put their clothes away correctly. Do they really think they are busier than I am. The one who is cooking them dinner, driving three of them around, teaching and cleaning the house. Laundry while it is finally Thursday and I think I have it all done and put away for now. 

6 thoughts on “Never Ending Laundry!

1. I am so bad about the laundry too. It is just me right now but I let it pile up so its about the same as a family of 5 haha! It sounds like you are going on a trip though! I hope you have fun and the good news is that you probably won’t have to do laundry on vacation.

2. Ugh, laundry! I’m single I don’t have that much laundry, I have no excuse. Yet I can’t seem to find the tome to “git ‘er done.” I will be packing for a trip soon and know I will have to get a’washing and soon!

3. Sounds familiar although I have considerably less volume to deal with. Laundry as a solo endeavor can be a real mood killer. May you find a brief reprieve from your duties or at least some peace with letting it go for a bit longer.

4. I don’t mind doing the laundry- I don’t even mind folding it sometimes. I HATE putting it away so it sits in a laundry basket- maybe folded, maybe not.

5. Laundry! UGH!! I wish my kids weren’t smelly teenagers because there isn’t any way possible for them to wear anything a second time without it being washed! Have a great trip and a wonderful time!

6. Why is it the bottomless pit that it is?!? I miss the days of just two adults’ laundry in our bins. Adding 3 kids has made it endless. It’s like someone snaps their fingers and empty baskets suddenly have a full load in them!