Finally Friday!!

3/25  Finally Friday! 

The kids are so ready for Spring Break and let’s face it so are the teachers. Today should be a pretty fun day. It is our last day of guided reading with the groups we have now so we plan to do some fun activities. Then after snack time we will have Eagles Nest. Eagles Nest is a time when the entire school gets mixed up into different classrooms. Two teachers or staff members are in each room and then we do a fun activity to promote teamwork and community. The students really seem to enjoy it. We try to do it once a month and it is fun because kids that I might not get to know are in my Eagles Nest so I can get to know more kids. The kids like getting to meet other kids and get to know other teachers. I love hearing afterward what a great job my little kindergarteners have done. 

Once I get home I will need to finish packing everything so we can leave tomorrow. I will also need to pick up my niece from work.  Dinner will be something simple tonight and I think for once we will have everyone home. That in itself will be nice, but it will be super nice to have all hands on deck or in this case camper.

2 thoughts on “Finally Friday!!

1. Eagle’s nest sounds like a great activity. One of our elementary schools is the Eagles, and I think I will share this idea with them. Enjoy your break!