Yeah for day 30!

3/30

Yesterday we went and walked the Navarre pier and were able to see mantra rays, sea turtles and a big red fish. We then went to Pensacola on a scenic drive and ended up at a huge fish market called Joe Patti’s.  The fish counter was about 30 ft. long and then you could get it cleaned and cut any way you wanted to . Dustin wanted a steamed lobster, Brain got a red snapper and Chloe wanted to try the grouper. Haley and I are not fish lovers and will eat it occasionally at home so we decided not to get any fish and eat the left over pulled pork from the other night. She did however get some of their banana pudding which she said was delicious and then we just tried a bite of Chloe and Brian’s fish. I also decided we should buy some of their hushpuppies which were really good.  Dustin maybe shared a bite of his with Brian who loves shell fish but is allergic to it.  Haley of course did some TicTocs by the beach. Today the kids want to kayak or paddle board. I am glad we are having great weather. Tonight might get rainy but hopefully not until we are ready to go to sleep and it won’t get too bad.  

Here is to almost the end of this writing challenge!!