Chloe not spelled Chole

Tomorrow is my youngest birthday so even though I talked about them all last year I should give each of my kids a day as an update.

Chloe is my middle child, She is a very sweet, loveable girl. She does not have the confidence I would love her to have. She is super smart and I have to convince her of that all the time. She is a great artist and this year in high school is taking a pottery class. I can’t wait to see what she has made. My son took the class last year and did some really cool stuff and he is not my artist. Chloe still takes a painting class every week. She makes beautiful pictures that everyone loves to hang up. 

This year she has done a lot with the student council at school and joined the robotics club. She is also now a member of the badminton team which she enjoys being a part of. 

In the new house Chloe has found a love of demolishing walls and closets that we decided to get rid of. She has also become an expert at drilling screws into the old floor so that we hopefully will not have a squeak while people walk.

I am super lucky to have a daughter like Chloe who is always worried about everyone and tries to become my mom when I am injured! Brian even was telling Scout to follow her around when I was at Haley’s dance convention because she was the mini mom!

Chloe’s biggest wish is that people would learn how to spell her name!

1 thought on “Chloe not spelled Chole

1. Tell Chloe this one about her name: when she was in 2nd grade(she’s grownup and married now) my daughter got her cat, who she named Chloe. She wrote about it in her journal at school… I got my cat. Her name is Clawey. 🙂