SPRING 3/21

3/21     

Today is a day that makes everyone think of Spring!!  What a lucky day to have recess duty! It was gorgeous outside and the kids were super excited not to wear their winter coats. The hill outside was still muddy which is a total sign of spring. Some kids still thought it would be a good idea to roll down it, so I had to tell them no it really was not! 

I get home and our trailer is sitting in our driveway. I know that that means camping season is starting. Brain was able to take it to Rick’s and get the recall done and we just need to pack it up and get ready. The silverware is in my dishwasher ready to go. 

I walk to my front door and there are my tulips starting to pop out of the ground. Soon some more of my flowers will start to pop up and look pretty.  I have also put our Easter Egg light up in our window so there is another sign of warmer weather. 

As you enter my house some of the windows are open letting in the clean fresh air of Spring. I love when it is not too hot and not too cold and the windows can let in the fresh air. 

A not so good sign of spring is that my kids’ allergies are a mess right now.  Even my big kid who had to go out and buy more tissues since we somehow blew through the last big Costco package!!  

Then there is Scout who loves to run in and out of the screen door. He knows how to open it from the outside to come in, but has yet to be trained to close the door once he is in. 

Looking forward to the warmer weather and sad it will not last this week they say.

3 thoughts on “SPRING 3/21

1. Sounds like a great spring day! I love when everything starts to come back after winter. I bet you are looking forward to your camping season.