2/20 Gave Myself the Morning Off!

So I gave myself the morning to relax cause no one had to be anywhere for once. Now however feeling a little bit like I wasted the entire morning and now will never get everything done. Dustin got called into work early so there went my time with him. I’ll have to make up for my lack of son time with him over Spring Break. He usually still likes me for short bursts of time!!  I tell him I miss when he was my little boy who couldn’t get enough mommy time, but I do really enjoy him as the young man he is becoming.   

We need to clean the house and get everything packed and ready for next week. Chloe’s new gym shoes need to go back because the bottom part is falling off. Thanks to Sketchers I needed to go shoe shopping again. My niece can’t get into a training website she needs for work so I spent over a half hour trying to help her every way I could think of. Why do weekends go so fast and why are they so full of so many things? I am sure someday I will miss the crazy almost overwhelmed feeling but today not so much!! Well now I can check writing my blog off my list!! Just need to read some others and comment and then off to cleaning!